Friday, June 7, 2013

FUCKSWAG

Photo





cinderullah: THE BEST LINE EVER SAID IN CINEMATOGRAPHIC...













cinderullah:

THE BEST LINE EVER SAID IN CINEMATOGRAPHIC HISTORY

Photo





















h-u-m-o-u-r: If this isn't your favourite commercial ever then...



h-u-m-o-u-r:

If this isn't your favourite commercial ever then you're wrong. 

medioxumatepoet: thingshappentome: DID YOU KNOW THAT JAPANESE...











medioxumatepoet:

thingshappentome:

DID YOU KNOW THAT JAPANESE TEENAGERS STARTED TAKING PICTURES PRETENDING TO BE TITANS

BECAUSE I DIDN'T

HOW DID THE GUY IN THE SECOND ONE GET SO MUCH AIR???!

Apparently that gorgeous blonde I just reblogged is 16 (lurked her Tumblr)

That’s fucked. 

I honestly can barely tell how old girls are anymore.

Doesn’t help 90% of them wear almost nothing in the summer; yes, I know it’s hot out. 

Fucking life. 

Photo











ill-eat-your-heart-out: photo time. xo



ill-eat-your-heart-out:

photo time. xo

K enough Gargantia spam.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



kokoroai: petit Gargantia 2hahaha Petit Gargantia 3  awesome...



kokoroai:

petit Gargantia 2hahaha

Petit Gargantia 3

 awesome haha

Photo



Photo





brokenblumenkind: dagontreadswater: courtnu: cocoraccoon: str...













brokenblumenkind:

dagontreadswater:

courtnu:

cocoraccoon:

stringsonabunny:

queanofthestonedage:

scotchtrooper:

mechromance:

instagrim:

plasmapanda:

i'm going to burn this place

Hell is real,I have seen it

I've been here so many times now and let me tell you, best veggie burger, nay, best meal I have ever eaten. They play fucking Starcraft tournaments on the tvs, and have an xbox 360 station for playing Marvel vs Capcom while you wait to be seated. It is such a fun place. You can even roll a D20 for deals on your meal.

Ugh so cool ;_;

Want. P:

And you wanna know what the best part is?

The bartenders are fucking FINE AS HELL.

Lilly and I always go to stare at them and have small chat.

They are sexy. 

Yup.

Oh and the food is good too.

I„„ I NEED TO GO

Don't understand the first two comments at all, because EXP is GREAT. My friends and I love going their for special events or a friendly dinner. They play "Lets Plays" on screens around the entire restaurant, and have nerd themed food at a decent price and taste.

Not to mention that the name and ingredients of their specialty shots and drinks are hilarious and appropriate. Waiters and bartenders are not only nice and good looking, but are almost always nerds.

I also love it when my friends celebrate 19th birthdays here, because they serve good alcohol in a cool atmosphere, but I (a minor) can still attend. I love this place.

I need to go and get some points on my card. =O

They had creme brule with DONUTS IN IT.

DONUTS.

I saw heaven that day…

(also yummy alcoholic drinks like really yummy and yeah everything my friends upward ^ said, beautiful nerdy people and yummy food and sdkjfh yes EXP yes good)

This



This

Photo













zombie-say-yeah: radeo suicide  Radeo is one of the hottest...







zombie-say-yeah:

radeo suicide 

Radeo is one of the hottest women alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment