Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Kinky Wife

Look at all that loose meat!



Look at all that loose meat!

The most gorgeous girl in the world



The most gorgeous girl in the world

havocados: knowledgeandlove: BUFFALO, NY — Adam Arroyo...



havocados:

knowledgeandlove:

BUFFALO, NYAdam Arroyo returned home from work to find his door busted down, and his apartment in shambles, riddled with bullet holes, and stained with blood. The government had paid him a visit while he was away.

Police were performing one of the many, many home raids that occur annually in the tyrannical Drug War. 

Arroyo's dog, Cindy, had been killed by police. But police raided the wrong home. 

"She's over here, chained up, and look at all these bullet holes man. Look at the blood right here," Arroyo explained. "She was tied up in the kitchen like I tie her up every single day, and they shot her for no reason."

"For police to wrongfully come into my house and murder my dog… It wasn't that they felt threatened. No. They murdered my dog," said Arroyo, beginning to tear up.

"That was my dog, man. That was my dog. They didn't have to do that, you know. They didn't have to do that."

Arroyo now has to pay to have Cindy cremated. He also had to repair his door at his own cost and has had to miss work.

Source

This happened yesterday. Not only is this my city, but this happened in my direct fucking neighborhood.

Cindy was a pit bull. Not only did the police raid the wrong house, but they saw a pit bull who was chained up, unable to cause any harm and decided to just shoot her. Not once. Not twice. The poor thing was riddled with bullet holes.

I am disgusted. I am in tears.

Adam Arroyo I will do all I can to try and help you. 

Reblog every single police brutality post

Photo



Photo



wildsexymoms: http://wildsexymoms.tumblr.com



wildsexymoms:

http://wildsexymoms.tumblr.com

How the fuck do you find these places?



How the fuck do you find these places?

sendmeyoursexypics: Well hello



sendmeyoursexypics:

Well hello

Photo



Photo



emandagreat: Still love this pic!!!



emandagreat:

Still love this pic!!!

bustyslimgirls: Naked blonde with huge hangers And that ass!



bustyslimgirls:

Naked blonde with huge hangers

And that ass!

bustyslimgirls: Sha Rizel. 32H cup model.



bustyslimgirls:

Sha Rizel. 32H cup model.

bustyslimgirls: Great nipples on this skinny Japanese chick.



bustyslimgirls:

Great nipples on this skinny Japanese chick.

bustyslimgirls: Big tits in a bikini. And she's cute! And...



bustyslimgirls:

Big tits in a bikini. And she's cute! And blonde! And did I mention huge tits?

bustyslimgirls: The one and only Ewa Sonnet.



bustyslimgirls:

The one and only Ewa Sonnet.

bustyslimgirls: Gorgeous.



bustyslimgirls:

Gorgeous.

bustyslimgirls: Viktorya sports some terrific cleavage.



bustyslimgirls:

Viktorya sports some terrific cleavage.

bustyslimgirls: Slim and most certainly stacked.



bustyslimgirls:

Slim and most certainly stacked.

your-very-personal-assistant: I knew I wouldn't need much...



your-very-personal-assistant:

I knew I wouldn't need much luggage for this week-end at my boss' country lodge…

No comments:

Post a Comment