Friday, June 7, 2013

This is a big deal.

It's a mid-riff and no makeup kinda day for this girl!





It's a mid-riff and no makeup kinda day for this girl!

elementarymydearassbutt: Ten is my doctor There right from the start He left and told me If...

elementarymydearassbutt:

Ten is my doctor

There right from the start

He left and told me

image

If Eleven's your doctor

Seared onto your heart

Be brave and whisper

image

All of the feels I have ever had.

How do I own these? Someone figure this out. Which bank(s) must...



How do I own these? Someone figure this out. Which bank(s) must I rob?

P.s. dun worry, the reason you came here in the first place is...







P.s. dun worry, the reason you came here in the first place is still fully intact.

Hay guise! I accidentally lost some weight…2.5 inches in...





Hay guise! I accidentally lost some weight…2.5 inches in my waist. whoops! Guess all that delicious spinach has taken its toll!

Whatever you wanna do, body. I'll roll with it.

3ismagic: I know here wonder if she knows it out there A; You...



3ismagic:

I know here wonder if she knows it out there

A; You don't know me.

B: Yes, that's why I have reblogged it before

Sillybilly!

itsevonhere: floacist: People really don't believe...



itsevonhere:

floacist:

People really don't believe Ancient Egyptians were ethnically African?

Perri: It's sad but true, so many people don't believe it. :(

Yup and if you ask the average American they will automatically say The Middle East…

but…

image

how—

image

Look at their lips!

image

This man up there favors my great great granddaddy (I'm of African descent, just so you all know)

image

EYES, NOSE—LIPS AGAIN.

image

I MEAN.

image

OMG. SERIOUSLY.

image

LIKE.

IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD TO GRASP.

White denial.

Remember, around the time white people became obsessed with Egypt and began romanticizing its history, they still were allowed to openly hate POC. They refuse to believe that so much power, grace, and beauty could come from people they despised(read: were jealous of).

It's all just a superiority complex to mask their innate insecurity. It's why they happily lump Egypt in with the Middle East and completely erase Black Egypt from the picture and instead focus on Arab Egypt.

It's also why they have taken to dividing Africa into North Africa and "Sub-Saharan Africa" as if everything that is not of the "exotic desert" is inferior and savage.

Taxonomy and classism are just a few of white people's favorite things to do to make themselves feel like they run shit.

The term "middle east" didn't even exist before the 1960s.

Bless this fucking post you have no idea the shit I had to go through as a child when I told them I was from Egypt. They'd be like "but you're black" or the most ignorant of them all would say "Egypt is not a part of Africa, because Africa is full of black people." I literally got into fights with people about this.

I don't get it! I'm super-duper white (like raised in Ohio on Kraft and Focus on the Family white) and I didn't even know that there was a question about this! Like, I thought at first you were saying that Ancient Egypt WAS a place with people from middle-eastern descent and I was 'bout ready to fight you on that.

You're telling me other people…haven't….figured this out?

I will personally stuff whoever says Egypt isn't in Africa into one of those spinny globes so they can live out the rest of their life a touch less disgraceful.

Sometimes I wonder if I have any followers solely based on my...









Sometimes I wonder if I have any followers solely based on my hair decisions…..

saganth: prettyplussize: Kittie Caramel Very sexy and...



saganth:

prettyplussize:

Kittie Caramel

Very sexy and sensual… but are those cutting scars on her thigh????!!

I was super caught off guard to stumble upon this photo on tumblr…I'm not used to seeing photos I didn't post on here! At any rate, I thought I should respond - yes, they are scars. Very old, very much a part of me that isn't anymore :)

Absolutely ridiculous sex hair at mah boyfriends house







Absolutely ridiculous sex hair at mah boyfriends house

you are hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks grey face man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

are you gonna show any pics of your butt?

Stay tuned, maybe later….there's been too much me for one night already!

My body and I have been friends lately.





My body and I have been friends lately.

Rainbow for a new year.



Rainbow for a new year.

Because I'm really happy with this work in progress but I...



Because I'm really happy with this work in progress but I can't post it n Facebook without censoring it. Tad a!

"The hardest part about losing someone isn't missing who they were, it's missing out on..."

"The hardest part about losing someone isn't missing who they were, it's missing out on who they would be today."

excuse me but since when did music become this big competition about taste and stuff why can't we...

excuse me but since when did music become this big competition about taste and stuff why can't we just listen to what we want to if you like bieber go listen to him if you like led zeppelin go ahead listen to them if you like my chem go ahead listen to them fuck if you like sex sounds made by whales go ahead listen to it music is supposed to be fun

Goodbye today, see you tomorrow!



Goodbye today, see you tomorrow!

Forever reblog!



Forever reblog!

ameliabutter: samuel-rules: HOTELS ARE SO FUCKING FUN...



ameliabutter:

samuel-rules:

HOTELS ARE SO FUCKING FUN DUDES

never forget

This.

No comments:

Post a Comment